Saturday, January 24, 2015

Leave of Absence



My friends, it has been cathartic to be able to share my views, my frustrations, my pain and most of all, my faith in  our wonderful Savior,  Jesus Christ with you. I have reached people from Russia to Ethiopia, the UK to Canada and of course all over the US. I have a lot of readers on military bases in far flung lands and in foreign facilities - it has been a particular honor to have you in my audience! However, my declining health requires that I prioritize where I spend my energies.

That said, I will be taking a break from writing for an indefinite time. I will still reply to your messages and comments but I cannot say when I will resume writing essays as the time and effort required to research and source the facts and then go thru the grueling process of writing, editing and completing each project taxes my limited resources, both physical and mental.

So, for now, I will be taking a "leave of absence"  if you will.  God willing, I will have a remission someday and will be able to return to writing here. Until then, God Bless all of you and thanks for your support, criticism and most importantly, your interest in what is happening to our beautiful country, the name of our Savior and the threat to our liberty.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Muse on My Musings